Tuesday 19 August 2008

Duffy - Duffy Lydon Was Rotten

Welsh someone star DUFFY has branded punk rocker JOHN LYDON "horrible" after he attacked her at this year's (08) Mojo Awards.

Duffy was aggregation a gong for Song of the Year at the London event in June (08) when the Sex Pistols frontman - also known as Johnny Rotten - pinned her against a wall.

She recalls, "He'd been heckling me when I went to pick up an laurels, shouting 'Duffo', 'Up the Duffy', things like that - courteous!

"When I picked up the award, I had to walk past tense him so I went to order 'Hi' and suddenly he had me pinned against the wall. I just went whiteness and had to get away.

"I just had to leave the building through the back door, it was frightful. I went home with a heavy heart and an laurels."

But the singer admits she has forgiven Lydon for his demeanor.

She adds, "I'm not a person to hold a grudge. The only reason you become strong is because of the things you have in life."





More information